mercoledì 25 luglio 2007

How to remove stains from MacBook (White)


I experienced some minor stains on my macbook recently. since it has less than one week I was pretty scared. If you happen to look on Google for the macbook stain an discoloration problem you can see that lots of people experience that. And they suggest funny or even dangerous solution to this problem! From solvents like acetone to expensive products like iKlear

Now I maybe was lucky maybe not but just passing a cleaning rubber (eraser) on the stains removed them entirely. This has been so effective to the point it was disturbing as much as previous efforts were unsuccessful. I previously tried some mild detergent with paper towels with no success.

If you are undecided about what a eraser rubber really is then check out the Laufer website

Etichette: , , ,

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page